POUR LIST: (6 samples, 1.0 ounce each)
This tasting series which happens every two weeks will explore all 160 Scottish distilleries (post-WWII). We are tasting unique bottling with an average cost of $300 per bottle. Whisky is of course about good smells and good tastes. But whisky never tastes as good, if it is not shared with good friends. Thanks to all who are continuing this journey with us, weather it is every two weeks or as you are able. The fellowship is wonderful. We have a few spots every two weeks for more to join us. However, as more folks discover this series, we expect it will be selling out weeks in advance.
- Six, 1-ounce samples where average bottle price is $300
- Tasting glass,
- Tasting notes with fun scotch facts and distillery information.
- Inverleven 31-year old (Silent Distillery, Known for its buttery style from Lomond Still, 1 of 168 bottles)
- Glen Spey 21-year old (Distillery known for its light oily-nutty character)
- Macduff/Glen Deveron 16-year old (Distillery known for its nutty tones. Port Finish, 1 of 306 bottles)
- Royal Lochnagar 17-year old (Distillery with a light spirit that tends to do well in Sherry Cask)
- Glendullan 10-year old (Distillery with light grassy spirit also best in Sherry Cask, 1 of 262 bottles)
- Inchmoan [Loch Lomond] 25-year old (Brand from prolific Distillery with medium peat on Lomond Still)