POUR LIST: (6 samples, 1.0 ounce each)
This tasting series which happens every two weeks will explore all 160 Scottish distilleries (post-WWII). We are tasting unique bottling with an average cost of $300 per bottle. Whisky is of course about good smells and good tastes. But whisky never tastes as good, if it is not shared with good friends. Thanks to all who are continuing this journey with us, weather it is every two weeks or as you are able. The fellowship is wonderful. We have a few spots every two weeks for more to join us. However, as more folks discover this series, we expect it will be selling out weeks in advance.
- Six, 1-ounce samples where average bottle price is $300
- Tasting glass,
- Tasting notes with fun scotch facts and distillery information.
- Kinclaith 24-year old (Silent Distillery, one of the rarest that we will try. Only around for 18 years)
- Nc’Nean 3-year old (New Distillery that hits every buzz word possible)
- Strathmill 23-year old (Distillery known for a light and fruity character, 1 of 234 bottles)
- Speyside 28-year old (Distillery with a generic name and generic flavor, 1 of 294 bottles)
- Teaninich 17-year old (Distillery with fragrant exotic grassiness character)
- Inchfad [Loch Lomond] 13-year old (Silent Brand from prolific Distillery with heavy peat, 1 of 212 bottles)